How Our Service Works
We do not lend money directly to our clients. We maintain a network of several lenders that offer cash loans to those who fill out our online application. You will need to type in your personal information, but our website is a secure site, and your information is safe. After you submit your application, it will be sent to the lenders within our database. Our service is almost complete when we successfully match you with a lender that approves your application for cash loans. Then, we send you to the lender’s terms and conditions page. Because you have not signed anything stating that you are accepting a loan, you will not be required to repay money at this time.
We strongly suggest that you read the lenders’ terms and conditions for cash loans. You will find all of the important information you will need to make a decision, including the lender’s expected repayment schedule, fees and annual percentage rate (APR).
The entire application process proceeds as follows:
- You fill out our simple application for cash loans
- Our company takes your application and submits it to our lenders
- The lenders that are willing to offer you a loan do so in a matter of minutes
- Our company sends you to the lender’s website to learn the terms and conditions for the cash loans
- While there, you will be able to accept the loan and electronically sign the contract. If you disagree with the terms or the conditions, you can decline to accept, and you will not be required to repay any money
- Immediately after you sign the contract, the lender can electronically deposit your money into your bank account
Who Is Eligible for Cash Loans?
It’s much easier for you to qualify for cash loans than if you were to apply with a bank. You can even apply and be approved quickly if you have a low credit score. The lenders in our database will only require that you are at least 18 years old, are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and have been employed at your current job for the past three months. You must also be the owner of a checking account, a telephone number and a working email address.
That’s all that is required!
Repaying Cash Loans
Your lender will supply you with a due date for repaying your cash loans, and you will want to remain within this time frame. When you do, you will be entitled to lower interest rates if you need to apply for a cash loan again.
Repaying your loans on time will also help increase your credit score, and you will be charged a lower interest rate for everything because of it. Future lenders will see that you can be trusted to repay the credit that is extended to you, and it will be easier for you to receive approval for future loans. What you will want to do is make sure that you will be able to repay your cash loans before you accept them so that you can repay them without incurring late fees and penalties.